Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Shower Gift: Twin Diaper Babies

So, I have been invited to a baby shower tomorrow night.  I generally don't attend baby showers, I never asked to have one and I find the whole thing uncomfortable and out of my price range. 
 
But this one is different.  This one is for my friend's son and daughter in law, and they don't know it but they remind me SO much of Bill and I at their age.  Not exactly like them, but young, and definitely in love, and now feeling a bit over their heads!  They are having TWINS.  Yep, a boy and a girl, James and Aria.  So I decided I would definitely show my support, even if I have to be there late. 
 
Which meant I needed a gift.  Or two, after all, we are talking twins!  While whining talking about it to my friend, she mentioned seeing a video tutorial for a diaper baby.
 
Please.
 
How silly.  I have never been a fan of diaper cakes, and couldn't envision what she was talking about.  Clearly, she would be no help, so I asked Mother Google.
 
Who ALSO wasn't helpful.
 
So I searched for the video, as Nicki had sung its praises, and after following the video's easy instructions almost to the letter, (I used one less diaper for each baby chest) I had this!!

They are so sweet!  You really just want to reach out and pat their little sleeping bottoms!

The link for the video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeJZ6wwV8OY

No comments: