Friday, April 17, 2009

I DID IT!!!

I had no idea on Monday just how satisfying this would feel! I completed the entire week of training, all four nine hour days, though the 4th day cut out early and I wasted no time leaving! I am now gainfully employed! Birds are singing (seriously, my windows open) children are happy (they actually griped when I came to get them early, thanks for the great job Nicki!!) and I can breathe a bit easier.

Now I am going to plan out my routes for tomorrow, when I hope to get in my first day out "in the field"! Honk if you see me, I'll be the minivan with the US Census Bureau Official Business sign!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for completing the training. Wishing you some satisfying days on the job.

Kathy b

Nicki said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I have a friend that's doing this--it sounds like a great jig!

Stinson Family said...

That is great news Marie! How did you first week go?