Thursday, June 4, 2009

Have you Missed Me?

Yes, it has been awhile. Between pregnancy, working 20 hour weeks, appointments, and baseball, all the life has been sucked out of me. I even went weeks without going to Walmart because who had the time? Or energy? And our pantry shows it. I mean I already knew but reaffirmed the idea that when you make the money there's no time to spend it, but when you have the time there's no money to spend!

You did notice I've been gone, right?

Well, we have chosen a name for our blessed baby boy, and I have a whole big blog post started on it, but I want to add a few things, so check back tomorrow, it should be up!

BTW, for some reason I don't get cool email anymore. I mean I get store emails, and the MSFFF (some Firefighter thing) sends me email, but I feel like there used to be so much more.

*sigh*

No comments: