Saturday, August 29, 2009

YUM!

Due to a suggestion made in the comments I am fully intending to write a loving, kind, and considerate post about my husband. But probably not today. No, today I am going to share with you a peek of the deliciousness that came my way only yesterday, from a kind and loving friend!

That's REAL whoopee pie cream people, not the frosting I wimp out and use on the rare occasion I make them because it's quicker.

On the plus side, this whole gestational diabetic thing has proven to be quite the silliness, so I can EAT things like this with no hesitations whatsoever. Although I did share with those around me! Thank you Beth!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks sooooo good. I think it is an east coast thing as I'm sure I would gobble them up it we had them in Cal.

My next door neighbor had her baby this week and so I thought I would check on you. She is the one who broke her ankle two months ago and has a 3year old.
I'm anxious to hear about your next adventure in birthing!
I would love to have your address. Can you email it to me? If you are ok with me having it that is. I'm pretty trust worthy, I can vouch for me.

Alyson said...

see? no worries about me having the baby early...I bet at this point you will go before me!

Anonymous said...

hey there sunshine we need an update and pictures of the baby, you must have the laptop at the hospital with you so come on lets see them, we are all anxious to see him.

crystal

Alyson said...

o.k...no posts from you and you are way too close to your due date!! have you had this baby???