Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh the paints that I would paint...

OK, wanna see?

I thought maybe. This is my husband, trying to rid the old wall of old wallpaper paste:

"Daddy, I can do that!!"

"I don't know Zack, what do you think?"
Dustin: "Can I help?"
Dustin: "Not what I had in mind, but I guess I can move boxes."
"Dad, I think we should keep this hole."
Dustin was rewarded with a chance at a power tool, the drill to remove screws holding in the shelves. Little id we know 90% were stripped when they were put in, so he couldn't get them out with it. he was a good sport though, and worked at that last one with the pliers!!
"HAH!! GOTCHA!!"
Next post will have paint!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I can't wait to see the finised product. And thank you for forgetting the camera while I was helping. :)