Friday, January 4, 2008

My Three Neglected Children...

The words "TWO posts about Zachary just being cute? What about your other kids?" are ringing in my ears.

My other kids are cute. I would say they aren't home as much but we just came off Christmas vacation. I would try to say they aren't as photogenic, but really...





These are some adorable faces. No, I think it boils down to the fact that they have each walked this earth for seven or more years. That means they have been listening to, "Wait, let me get the camera" and "Do that again" and "Ok, SMILE gosh darn it" for a little too long. They don't like to pose anymore. And they take great pride in hiding...









And when they do pose, it's often somewhat gross...



By the way, Michael lost his front tooth!






But just the other day, they were REALLY cute! They got an UNO Attack game for Christmas, and TWICE now they have gotten it out and played with it, just the THREE of them. One game ended a little bit testy, but all in all they even liked playing it together. WITHOUT an ADULT to mediate! WOO HOO! Of course, the lighting was too bright and caused a glare, but I'm posting it anyway!

No comments: