Monday, November 24, 2008

The Drama 'round Here Continues...






What is the safest automobile ever to travel in?




Safer than a car...




Safer than a mini-van...




SOOOO safe, it doesn't even need seat belts...




Did you guess it?


If you said school bus, you are right!

Thank goodness, too. When this minivan, for reasons I do not know, did not stop behind the stopped school bus, none of the children were injured. Fortunately the lady driving didn't get hurt either, as the ambulance was not called.

Michael said he was just standing to get off the bus, and he felt a bump. When he first ran into the house he announced the bus had broken down. Knowing they have been using several different buses to drive his route, I would not have been surprised. But I followed him back outside, saw the van, and realized what had happened.

I asked if he fell down, and he said no. I asked him several times if he was hurt, and he said no. He was a bit shaken up, though, I think it really helped to walk back far enough to see that bus bumper, nary a scratch to it.

So while we had drama again, again all turns out well in the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that mini van really took a hit, although it caused the hit. Makes one wonder how fast she was going to crunch her front end like that!
Ok, which son will be involved in the next drama post?

Kathy b

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I thought I replied to this already...

Anyway. Glad no one was hurt.