Monday, May 5, 2008

Don't bother reading...

I'm bored.
and frustrated.
and out of sorts.

I've been suggesting to close friends I'd love to bulldoze my house and start over. I feel like everywhere I step in it there's a project awaiting me.

And we officially started potty training today. I learned my son pees every 20 minutes.

That's right. EVERY.TWENTY.MINUTES.

I'm living my day in 20 minute hazy fogs.

*sigh*

I HATE potty training.

I can't even get into the "Oh, yay, it's the last one I'll ever have to potty train, my baby is getting big, blah blah blah," mode.

IT. JUST. STINKS.

I've missed blogging memorable things, the steers are in the barn (the one clean thing on our property) and Dustin is now 12, and all I can bring myself to type is complaints.

Poor, poor, pitiful me.

Tomorrow should be better. I hope.

I warned you not to read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops I did bother reading this. Can I bring you some cake for your pity party? Or maybe balloons?
We all have these days, it's part of being human isn't it.


The only encouragment I can give is that this too will pass, (along with the pee), it's not forever !

Your friend, Kathy b