Saturday, December 29, 2007

"What I Did Over Christmas Vacation"...

Nicki wanted me to blog before photos, but I/we didn't think to take them. But on Thursday, we managed to do this:
The room formerly known as Dustin and Zachary's room is now called Michael and Zachary's room.

And the room formerly known as Brian and Michael's room shall heretofore be known as Dustin and Brian's room. OK, really we call it the boys' room, and it will probably continue to be the boys' room, which makes no sense cuz they both have boys, but that's another story.

And this is what I have to deal with today, the rest of the "stuff" we moved out of the way to be able to move the furniture!

Oh yeah, and THANK YOU NICKI!!!!! She salvaged my weekend, and arguably my marriage, by preventing Bill and I from having to tackle this today! She even sacrificed one of her toes in the process (I'm SOOO SORRY!!). What a good friend!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

You're welcome, and I forgive you! :) I just hope the boys are happy with their new roomates because I don't want to do it again any time soon!

Ashleigh said...

Hi Marie. We just talked to Jackie and she told us Bill was put in as EQ Pres. Do you say things like "congratulations"? I'm pretty sure you don't. Anyway, I anticipate that your blog will only get more interesting as your life gets more busy!