Sunday, October 28, 2007

Daylight Savings Time

Ok, so I had a little scare that we had to set the clocks back today. But apparently, according to Sarah who surfed the web to find out last night, it's next weekend. But Bill's fancy-dancy super-duper clock (that has 2 settings, 1) really bright and 2) "The Martians are landing, run for your LIVES!" bright) that is connected to a satellite so you never have to set it, changed back in the midst of the night. Like I got up to pee at 3 am and went back to bed at 215! Anyway, unless someone can show me a reliable source to prove IT right, I'm going with next week.

YAY! One more week of sunshine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a chance to check out your blog this morning. I like it, very informative. How do you get the poptart pics? Scan? Did anyone ever tell you that you are a saint? Love you. Mom