Friday, October 26, 2007

Oops.

Three whole days, really? Sorry, I apparently haven't been posting. Hm, wonder what I've been doing? OHHHH, Right, sleeping and eating and wiping tears, and reprimanding poor choices, and laundry laundry laundry, and dishes, and cleaned the bathroom (YAYYYY!!! First time I was ever excited that I got that done), and cooking, ok, watching Bill cook, and driving driving driving, and wiping noses, and administering medicine, and helping with homework, and emailing school teachers, and cleaning up spills, and reading stories, and scheduling events, and attending some of those events, oh never mind, I give up.


So, friends, I have not had a lot of time to myself that I do not devote to sleep. But, I sent an email to some, and just am so warmed by this thing, that I want to share it here too (mostly so I will see it next time the blog pops up!!


Thank you, Holly Duguay, that was adorable!! There are occasional days (certainly not today) that I think gee, too many forwards, not enough time to read them all, but this one struck a chord. Just too cute. Hope it helped you smile, too.
Oh, Savannah is still in the hospital. We don't know the cause of her fever, they may find out today. It has been dangerously high, 105.7, but hovers around 102, 103 most of the time. I wish I had more cheerful thoughts, but I think I'll take a nap.

No comments: