Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sorry...

It's been a rough couple of days. I have a really cute video of Z I want to upload, and will try to do it tomorrow, but my gracious, all I want to do today is veg. I'm emotionally drained. Sorry, I wish I was more chipper!

On an upbeat note, we attended a baptism of a little friend of Michael's on Saturday. It was precious, I think the best part was when his Grandpa (an amazing man, what little I have seen of him) answered his cell phone while speaking from the pulpit. It was the boy's aunt, calling from out west to congratulate him! I don't think I've ever seen a phone answered while speaking from the pulpit before! It was great, so great that families can stay in touch for special moments, even when miles separate them.

I'm so grateful my children have their family near, even if we haven't been well enough to visit then lately, it's good to know they are there when we need them!

1 comment:

Stinson Family said...

That is interesting someone answering the phone from the pulpit. I don't think that I have ever seen that either. That is what is wounderful about the gospel and the importance of families.