Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wanted to share something cool!

**edited to add**
I just looked back, and my last 3 posts were about stuff on the internet! I'm going to go get a life, and then I'll be back to share it with you!!


Well, I'm not feeling a huge desire to post today. At least not yet. But I got an email from our beloved Mr. Taylor with a link, and at the end of that link is a display of pure genius!

For Dustin's Lego League (Mr. Taylor is their coach) they use the Lego NXT Mindstorm kits, they retail for, well a lot of money.

Apparently some college kids with too much time on their hands and no desire to drink or do drugs decided to solve the Rubik's cube. With a robot. Un.real.

http://tiltedtwister.com/

Scroll down to see a video of the thing in action. It's worth the couple of minutes!

No comments: